Hello Sweeties ❤
As you have noticed, I wear the Hijab which has effects on the hair so I need masks and effective products to fight the fall.
Among these mask, I give you today a mask that I do for a long time with natural ingredients and easy to find us.
Garlic hair mask is a natural treatment for thin and weak hair. This natural product works great from the hair roots. It cleanses the scalp of impurities and to help strengthen hair follicles. A variety of masks includes various organic ingredients alongside the garlic. Suitable combinations help to fight dandruff, excessive oiliness and hair loss.
What you Need:
• Olive oil
• Cinnamon oil
• Castor oil
• Black seed oil
• I used the coronet to clear the strong odor of the garlic
How to Use:
1.Take a few garlic cloves and crush them with a blender getting a smooth paste.
2.add olive oil to this paste
3.Place mixture on low heat for 5 minutes
4.Then combined it with the others ingredients
5.Place the mixture in a crystal vase and in a dark place for a week
6.Apply the mask on hair roots rubbing into scalp with fingertips, leave it on for 20 minutes and wash hair with organic shampoo.
How to Get Rid of Garlic Smell in Hair?
Some girls prefer to keep away from using garlic on hair just because it may leave an unpleasant odor. But if making a hair mask with garlic in a right way, this problem will be solved completely :
– While preparing garlic masks you have to filter carefully the garlic juice from small particles. They may get stuck in hair and cause bad smell even after shampooing.
– Rub the garlic blend into the roots and scalp directly. Don’t distribute the remaining mixture on the hair length.
– Add orange or lemon juice in hair rinse.
– You can prevent odor using a mixture of essential oil (ylang-ylang, vanilla, rosemary, lavender, rose). Apply a few drops to the garlic masks for nice scent.
Hope you test it and leave me comments.
Don’t forget to follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/emeni_hwl/
Love you so much ❤ ❤